Fun In Tallinn Reviews
We value your feedback!
They help us to stay in touch with your needs and improve our products. If you have been pleased with our services, let us know as it gives us the opportunity to recognize great service by our staff and provide our customers with a premium quality we a striving for.
- Léa / January 2024Tour: Shooting – Classic Package
I had an amazing time at the shooting booth! I was on my own and I enjoyed the activity a lot. The driver who picked me up was very nice and gave me many recommandations for visiting Tallin and told me a bit of the country's history, which was very interesting. At first I felt quite impressed with the guys at the shooting booth but my instructor quickly made me feel safe. He was very nice and cheerful and all the explanations given were more than clear. He helped and guided me throughout the whole experience and I really had a lot of fun!!! I am actually very happy I chose this activity for myself which I know is unusual for a woman on vacation on her own. I most definitely recommend the experience, probably even more to groups of women because shooting guns in a lot of fun!!! No reason why women shouldn't get into it :) Let's make this a more "womanly" activity hahah If I ever get the chance to come back to Tallin with some friends, I'll make sure to have all of us pick a fun shooting package with Fun in Tallin.
- Stina / December 2023Tour: Husky Farm Experience & Dog Sledding
We really enjoyed the Husky Farm Experience and the Dog Sledding! It was fun!
- David/ October 2017Tour: Tallinn Private Old Town Pub Crawl
My friends and I were lucky enough to spend the evening with Eva-Maria on her guided pub tour for my stag in Tallinn. We had a great time with Eva-Maria, who planned out a very thoughtful route through some very different pubs and cocktail bars, to show us every side of Tallinn. If you are thinking about going to Tallinn make sure you contact these guys, rather than people in your local country, as you will be missing out if you don't.
- Jamie/ September 2019Tour: Tallinn Private Old Town Pub Crawl
I'm not one who usually leaves comments about guided tours, day trips or anything like that I’ve been on. But when I was in Tallinn and I meet Eva-Maria on her guided pub tour. She was informative about the local area and good fun to be with throughout the tour and even got me involved in a local dance which is something I would never normally do. She is a lovely lady and it was a great pleasure to be in her company for the tour. I would recommend FunInTallinn guided tours to anyone who is thinking about going to Estonian for a break.
- Aime/ December 2019Tour: Racing In Rally Park
Wow, the rally driving so exciting! We will come back and do it again for sure.
- Daniel/ February 2020Tour: Shooting – Deluxe Package
The shooting package was awesome, really loved this experience. Great pick-up service, super fun!
- Mikael / Aug 2019Tour: Tallinn Private Old Town Photo Hunt GameThanks for a great arrangement last Friday, We are very satisfied with both Go-Cart and the shooting range! A special thank to Anneli who drove and took great care of us. Five stars out of five :-)Thank you, Mikael
- Mikael / Aug 2019Tour: Go Karting
Thanks for a great arrangement last Friday, We are very satisfied with both Go-Cart and the shooting range! A special thank to Anneli who drove and took great care of us. Five stars out of five :-) Thank you, Mikael
- Rocky / November 2019Tour: Tallinn Private Old Town Photo Hunt Game
"The shooting activity was the best of its kind. The staff were extremely nice and helpful and the instructors on site very professional. I opted for the all out exclusive package which was good value for money and provided more cool weapons. Working my way through them and seeing holes of different shapes and sizes appear in the targets was definitely a worthwhile experience and one I will certainly remember of my time in this wonderful city"
- Patrik Haglund / January 2019Tour: Go KartingGreat thanks for nice time in Tallinn and excellent service. Many thanks to You, your team and especially to Anneli our Dodge-driver and guide!We will certainly recommend You and your service.
- Balijt Bamrah / July 2015Tour: Go KartingJust wanted to let you know that the whole group had a great time! It was a brilliant thing to do.
- Meelis/ Estonia, May 2009Tour: Cooking with Dancing Chef
Jene’s friendly character and optimism wiped out my skepticism completely. Tuna fish was a major discovery for me – how good of a dish can be made out of it. I would recommend this event to everybody as it was really great and memorable!
- Aire/ Estonia, June 2012Tour: Tallinn Private Old Town Photo Hunt Game
We had Jene’s show in our hen’s night program. Bruchettas prepared by Jene were deliciously tasty. Bride and all the guests were very happy with Jene’s performance!
- Anu Kilki / Finland, July 2012Tour: Cooking with Dancing Chef
Thank you for a great dance course! Jene was quite an exotic surprise for us and he danced really good! Everybody were very satisfied and happy with the event!
- Wieger and Erik, January 2020Tour: Shooting – Classic Package
It was a great experience to handle the various weapons that were offered by the shooting range. We can recommend every tourist to visit the shooting experience!
- Myriam, January 2014Tour: Snowmobile Safari
We spent a marvelous time last Saturday by driving the snow mobile. We’re planning to come back with our kids, still this year or otherwise next year.
- Janne Lindberg / Finland, January 2020Tour: Racing In Rally Park
The track was very good, you had a excellent view of the whole track from the building windows. It was sad to have to stop, this was too much fun! The prize ceremony was a good extra.
- Claudia, February 2018Tour: Snowmobile Safari
The snow mobile safari was excellent – thank you so much for organizing it last minute. We would definitely recommend this as a winter day out for anyone visiting Tallinn at this time of year! If we come back, which we probably will, we will do this again.